Wonderful Wednesday Roll Call

Laureen S.
on 3/6/12 7:00 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning PA!

Mid-week, nice weather in the forecast and my day today is going to be spent indoors at work, darn, well soon enough the weather will be consistently nice and the days longer so that when I get home I can enjoy some of the nice days.

Hoping whatever is on you schedule today, you get to enjoy some of the sun and warmth!

Have a wonderful day and I wish peace and strength to any facing more serious challenges.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

dit657
on 3/6/12 9:13 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning Laureen and PA friends - this has been an amazing winter! Almost scary because it's been so mild, but I'll take it! Laureen, I'm still looking forward to meeting you for dinner before I head south - since Anthony's is right around the corner from me please let me know when a good date for you would be. Right now I have out-patient PT Mondays and Thursdays, but other than that I'm usually free in the evenings.

I'm at work - trying to get back into the groove after being out 6 weeks, but honestly it's hard because I'm only going to be back for 6 weeks then I'm done. So how do you get motivated?? Trust me, it's not easy! But this has been a wonderful place for me, so I want to do my best over the next few weeks to make the transition into a new person in this position and not leave things hanging. Wish me luck!!

Last night I was absolutely exhausted when I got home - had my husband drive home because my shoulder was very sore after being at work all day. Ate dinner, iced my shoulder and that was about it. I'm sure it will improve as the days move forward - hate having NO energy at night, tho - have tons to get done.

If you can get out there and enjoy the beautiful weather today.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 3/6/12 9:28 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning Laureen and all of PA - I could not get on here yesterday to save my life.  Early morning team meeting and then teaching and talking and planning and student grading and helping during my lunch period....just crazy!

Today is a half day for the kids.  Then we have professional development this afternoon when we will get all the nitty gritty for the standardized testing that starts next week.  This district is in such shambles.  I heard on the news this morning that the district will be in debt for the 12-13 school year to the tunes of between $150,000,000 to $400,000,000.  i think it is in the millions anyway - either way - we are so screwed.  It is getting more and more difficult to keep afloat in this situation.

Anyway - today I will be teaching this morning, then this afternoon, after our meetings, I am thinking about going to the house of a student of mine who has been in and out of the hospital for the last 5 weeks and I want to catch her up on some things she missed so that she is completely ready for the test next week.  Then tonight is up in the air - it is Purim, a very festive and fun Jewish Holiday.  However, we are all exhausted and are thinking that we may just blow it off.  Who knows - we shall see what the day holds.

Happy Wednesday all!
bvohl
on 3/6/12 9:47 pm
Good Morning Laureen and PA!

I fell asleep on the recliner last night and didn't wake up until about 3am!! Went upstairs and fell back asleep but did NOT want to get up and going this morning. Stopped at 7-11 for my yummy blueberry coffee then off to work!

Today is wor****il 3:30. Found out yesterday that the kindergarten classes are going on a trip today so ONE less class for me today! YIPPEE!!! I am going to have lunch with some of my work friends at a NORMAL time(12:30) which is usually when we have kindergarten classes.
After school, must rush out, get the girls and take them to Hebrew school. Come home for a bit then go BACK to the synogogue for Purim festivities...then home with Dee to study for a test she has tomorrow! OY!! I am tired just thinking about it?!?!?

Have a great day!!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 3/6/12 9:50 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Laureen and PA,
Laureen, I saw you on OFF this morning.  I try to post regularly on here, but sometimes don't get here.  

I am waiting for the nurse to change my dressing on my leg.  Then, I hope to catch at least part of my morning AA meeting.  Then, I am heading to AC Moore to get some crafts for my Munchkins, coz I am heading out there in four weeks.  Must go armed with stuff to do that is different than stuff they already have.  

I hope to get my haircut finally this afternoon.  I will post a pic on Facebook.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views